Saturday, May 7, 2011

My first craft show!

And it was a success!!!

Team Detroit (my work) hosted their annual Spring Bazaar. I've always loved attending the show to visit all the booths, but this year I thought, "what better place to help get the word out about my cupcakes" :) So, I bought a spot, purchased a few decorations, and baked A LOT of cupcakes :). I featured a few of my favorite flavors: Lemon, Carrot, Banana, Banana Split, and Chocolate. I sold out of almost all my cupcakes and had a blast doing it!

Thank you to everyone who came out! And a HUGE thank you to Laura, Traci & Chris who helped me with my new brochures, logo, signs and set up! Very blessed to have such great people in my life!

Hope you enjoyed the sweets! Feel free to contact me with any orders or questions ;)

Diana

dg cupcakes! Open for business :)
All set and ready to go! Bring on the crowd!
Chocolate cake, butter cream frosting, and hand-made chocolate butterflies.
Banana Split: banana cake, strawberry & pineapple filling, vanilla butter cream frosting, chocolate ganache, sprinkles & a cherry on top :)
Lemon with lemon filling & lemon whipped cream topping.
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
Didn't get a chance to take a picture before the sale. But that's about all I had left out of almost 200 cupcakes :D
It was a great day and an awesome experience!

2 comments:

  1. ...and the cupcakes were DELICIOUS!! Everything was displayed SO beautifully. Congrats to your team on the gorgeous signs and brochures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay! You're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete