Monday, March 28, 2011

Owl Cupcakes

WHOOOO made cupcakes?!?! I DID :)

I was asked to make owl cupcakes for a baby shower and jumped at the chance. Lindsay from Inklings Paperie took the owl theme and ran with it. After seeing her invites, I can only imagine how cute the rest of the party is going to be ;) Anyhow, she wanted cupcakes to go along with the theme, so here they are. Each of them with custom birch tree liners. Adorable! And not only are the cute, they're delicious too. Super moist, diary-free, egg-free chocolate cake and butter cream frosting. YUM!

WHOOOO should you call when you need cupcakes for your next party?!?! This girl, right here!!! :D

Diana



2 comments:

  1. Diana, the cupcakes are PERFECT!! I can't wait to share them with everyone tonight. Thanks so much for capturing my vision and turning it into sugary, delicious reality!

    To anyone who wants to serve their guests gorgeous, professionally-decorated cupcakes without having to do all the work, I highly recommend "Diana's Cupcakes." All I did was pass along an example of something I liked online. Diana collaborated with me on tweaking the colors to be just what I wanted, researched the perfect recipe (the guest of honor had some specific food allergies), baked a test batch weeks ahead of time, and delivered the über-delicious cupcakes with time to spare!

    Thank-you a hundred times over,
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! D cups made its debut online!!! They are the most d-lish cups I've ever had. You have a true talent with the perfect pinch of creativity! You should post our PBR (people bike riding) cups! Your cups are D-lish every time!!

    ReplyDelete