Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free

So, you'd think that a cupcake that is "free" of all of those things couldn't possibly be good, but au contraire! These cupcakes are DELICIOUS! I had to find a recipe for an upcoming order that didn't contain any milk. I did a lot of research and here we are :) A truely, moist, fluffy, chocolatey, chocolate cupcake. I was so shocked by how well they turned out. I topped them with strawberry frosting and they are scrumptious! I'll definitely be making them again (even if I don't have an order for them!) :)

Diana :)

P.S. Thanks to Shea for the adorable cupcake plates! :)



2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... these look delicious!! Can't wait to taste your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm excited to make them again :) And they'll be so adorable with the little owls on top!

    ReplyDelete