Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cupcakes fit for a King!

So, I haven't posted in quite a while, but I've been super busy. And unfortunately, that didn't leave very much time to bake. But don't worry friends, I have a lot of orders coming up. So look for the future postings :)

On to the cupcakes! A friend of mine had a castle/dragon themed party for her son's 1st birthday. She requested chocolate and vanilla cupcakes (because you can't really go wrong with chocolate and vanilla ;) everyone loves them). Overall they were pretty simple, but still came out very elegant. Because of the theme I asked her if I could make the birthday boy's cupcake a little special. She was all for the idea :) So, I made him a jumbo sized cupcake with a fondant dragon on top. I also made a little fondant castle that she displayed next to the cupcake. They fit in nicely with the theme and were definitely fit for a king ;)



1 comment:

  1. Diana- The cupcakes were beautiful! I heard lots of people say how good they were. I think the chocolate was the crowd favorite. The dragon and castle turned out so cute! Thanks for adding the special touches to help make our little prince feel like a king on his 1st birthday! -Leighanna

    ReplyDelete