Monday, November 1, 2010

Ready to bake!!!

Open for business ;)

Hey there everyone. Not sure if you've all seen or tasted my cakes, but they're pretty good (or so I've been told :)). Anyhow, I've always been a big fan of baking and more recently I took a cake decorating class. I really enjoy baking/decorating and thought it'd be a fun thing to do on the side :) A friend gave me the idea to start a blog and I'm running with that idea ;) So, I'll be posting some pictures of the cakes I've done in the last few months. If you, or anyone you know, need a cake, I'd love to make it.  Spread the word :)


I'm not yet at the wedding cake level ;) but plan on taking the fondant class soon. Once I do, I'll let you know and post some pictures of my practice cakes.

Eat it too ;)

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment